Mike is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Professional, CFP and the President of Borns Financial Planning, Inc. For over 25 years, he has been providing comprehensive financial planning services for individuals, families and businesses in Nebraska City and the surrounding areas, based on the principles of trust and integrity.
Mike’s many years of experience and dedication to his clients, have given him the opportunity to learn about the challenges most retirees will face today and in the future. According to Mike, “the most important piece of the financial planning picture, is the individualized attention we give when working one-on-one with each client, knowing that every client has different goals and objectives, specific to their situation now and in the future”.
In his spare time, Mike is busy attending school/sports activities with his children, and also enjoys spending time outdoors, hunting, fishing and traveling.
Family: Born and raised in Watertown, SD.
Children: Drew, Madison, Jayden
- Nebraska City Volunteer Fire Department
- Lourdes Central Catholic Knights President’s Circle
- Nebraska City Ducks Unlimited
Professional Designations / Licenses
- CFP®, Certified Financial Planner, Professional
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination *
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination *
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination *
- Insurance Licenses: Life and Annuities/Health/Variable Contracts
* Registrations held through LPL Financial